January 30, 2013

These things are killing me softly.

Here I am in the middle of nowhere. I get lost in this entire f*cking school stuffs. This weeks are so awesome I can't explain. Yes, daily exams everyday and a tons of tasks and homeworks.Seems like my head is going to explode.Whoa. Another awesomeness, once in 2 weeks there's gonna be an Astronomy lesson, preparing for OSN. It takes 6 hours in Sunday hahahahaha how lovely.
I was thinking that next week's gonna be a not-hard one but everything was going inversely. There's a TIK test on Sunday, submitting musical drama's script and the synopsis to Mr. Egga on the next day, on Wednesday there ARE two terrific daily exams: Chemistry and History, PKn on Thursday and France on Friday. These are the reasons why I really love my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment